I am a bit behind on my project due to moving. In addition, it's been more of a challenge than I thought to figure out the logistics. For Part 2, I decided to try using printed spoonflower fabric as a template. I did some test swatches, and it seems to be a decent method of working, except that they are INCREDIBLY slow. Once you put in an order, it's not even shipped for like 9 business days! And then it typically takes another 7 before you actually receive it. I did 2 test swatches before ordering a few yards of the final fabric, which I am currently waiting for. It is due to arrive this week. Once it arrives, I will have to actually do the stitching work. I will have more details on what I learn when I post the final piece.